Friday, December 30, 2011

am OVERBOARD !

It feels like we've been out at sea, ohSo back and forth that's how it seems, whoaAnd when I want to talk, you say to meThat if it's meant to be, it will be, whoa, whoa

So crazy is this thing we call loveAnd now that we've got it we just can't give upI'm reaching out for youGot me out here in the water and I

I'm overboard and I need your love, pull me upI can't swim on my own, it's too muchFeels like I'm drowning without your loveSo throw yourself out to me, my lifesaver

Lifesaver, oh, lifesaverMy lifesaverLifesaver, oh, lifesaverWhoa, wow

Never understood you when you said, whoaWanted me to meet you halfway, whoaI felt like I was doing my partYou kept thinking you're coming up shortIt's funny how things change 'cause now I seeOh, whoa, whoa

So crazy is this thing we call loveAnd now that we've got it we just can't give upI'm reaching out for yaGot me out here in the water and I

I'm overboard and I need your love, pull me upI can't swim on my own, it's too muchFeels like I'm drowning without your loveSo throw yourself out to me, my lifesaver, oh

It's supposed to be some give and take, I knowBut you're only taking and not given any moreSo what do I do? 'Cause I still love youYou're the only one who can save me, whoa, whoa, whoa

Oh, I'm overboard and I need your love, pull me upI can't swim on my own, it's too muchFeels like I'm drowning without your loveSo throw yourself out to me, my lifesaver

Lifesaver, oh, lifesaverMy lifesaverIt's crazy, crazy, crazy, yeahLifesaver, oh, lifesaver

Oh, lifesaver, oh, lifesaverMy lifesaverLifesaver, oh, lifesaverYeah
xxxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment